- Klarna was established with the aim to make online shopping easier consumers
- Founded in 2005 in Stockholm, Sweden
- World leading global payments and shopping service
- Klarna has a 90 000 000 active consumers with 2 000 000 transactions per day
How does pay in 3 work?
No extra fees. No interest.
The pay in the 3 method will allow you to spread the cost of your purchase into 3 equal instalments.
- First payment will be made once you have purchased
- Second payment will be taken automatically 30 days after your first purchase
- Third payment will be taken automatically 30 days after your second purchase
Can I return items purchased on Klarna?
To return an item purchased through Klarna, Lollieshair return policy still stands. All refunds are deposited via your original purchase method. Please visit Lollieshair’s return policy for more information https://lollieshair.com/returns/
How do automatic payments work?
Payments are automatically collected from the debit or credit card provided by you to Klarna. You will receive an e-mail communicating when each payment will be deducted from your account. Purchases can also be reviewed on your Klarna account.
When will my items be delivered to me?
Lollieshair’s delivery method still stands regardless of if you use Klarna.
Can I use Klarna on all items?
Yes. You are able to purchase any item on Lollieshair using Klarna.
What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
Klarna will send you a reminder e-mail to let you know when the instalments will take place. If you miss the payment on the 30 day deadline you will be sent an e-mail to communicate this Klarna will then give you 2 more days to pay the missing cost. If in the unlikely event you disregard all e-mails and payments, your credit score will be effected.
What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- E-mail address
- Current billing address
- Date of birth
- A valid debit/credit card
Is my payment information safe?
Payment data is prepared safely by Klarna. No card details are moved to or held by Lollieshair.
Can I pay before the due date?
You are able to manually pay anytime within the 30 day deadline if you wish.
I have more questions?
For more questions about Klarna please visit https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service/